Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Fruity Pebbles Fans

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Fruity Pebbles Fans

    This has never failed me:

    When you have a cup of Pepsi (fountain Pepsi) and ice, and you drink most of the Pepsi, refill the cup with Coke and you have a drink that tastes just like Fruity Pebbles.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fruity Pebbles Fans

    lol and Mr. Pibb and Coke taste like Cherry Coke.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fruity Pebbles Fans

    You have a little too much time on your hands. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Wildcat_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fruity Pebbles Fans

    I have did that before but it didn't taste no where near fruity pebbles though. It tasted more like flat pepsi.
    "One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fruity Pebbles Fans

    I had ordered a pepsi from Wendy's and drank most of it. wanted more to drink, so I grabbed a coke fromthe office fridge to refill the cup, and that's how I made my discovery.

    I've done it several times since [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fruity Pebbles Fans

    Oh, thought that was some kind of experiment gone awry.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fruity Pebbles Fans

    I've done stranger things. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Fruity Pebbles Fans

    I once saw someone drink a suicide.
    It's a little of each drink from a fountain... Yuck! I just don't see how it could be good?

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Fruity Pebbles Fans

    I tell you what else, if you really really really like Fruity Pebbles, like I do. But are pressed for money, like I am. Then get the Malt O Meal knock off, huge bag of Fruity Pebbles, (or whatever they are called).

    They are awesome!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fruity Pebbles Fans

    I've heard numerous times that the cereal in the bags are the exact same thing b/c whatever is left over after a days work at the factories, they just put them in the bags for people who can't afford as much as PoundNDN and me...I love them..I also buy the cheaper versions of milk too...

    I LOVE the 3 liter drinks that are like 89 cents..them things are great but I never can find em around here except for K-mart..My uncle lives in Beaufort, SC and they sell them down there for like 69 cents...and they taste the same as a Mountain Dew or Pepsi imo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •